Staying fit during the holidays. The obligatory segment.
Food - Your attitude during the whole time period is what's important.
- Pick a few days that you're going to indulge. Not every day. Pick a couple of key days. Jillian is giving you two days.
- When you go to the parties, don't go hungry. Bring something healthy. Don't drink too much. Not a good idea to get wasted at your company party either. Janice shared that she stuck a paper maiche reindeer up her boss's wife's skirt. Don't drink more than two drinks at a party. The drinking wreaks havoc on everything.
- Make healthy swaps. Healthy green beans instead of green bean casserole. Use common sense.
- Don't go for seconds.
- Brush your teeth with Colgate Whisps so you don't want to eat anymore.
- Chew gum. New brand called Spry that only has xylitol is great. Distracts you.
- Gargle with sugar water. It tells your mind that you've had a treat.
- Imagine yourself eating protein. If it sounds good, you're probably really hungry. If it doesn't, you're probably not.
- Throw away the junk food in your house. Ruin it so you can't go back in the trash and rescue it.
- Fitness: You know you can do things from online with resistance tubes. There's nothing you can't do in a 4x4 space with your own body weight.
- Trek Desk Treadmill Desk. Not cheap, but goes over any treadmill that you have. You can work and walk at the same time.
- Body Revolution. 90-day weight loss.
- Monster headphones. You can swim with them!
- Body Media Arm Fit Band.
- Belkin Fast Fit IPhone case. $20
- Garmin, Motoactive Heart Rate Monitor
- Pocket Pedometer
- iBike. You can put your iPhone on your road bike.
- Sky Caddy SPXW GPS. Precisely surveyed golf course maps. Gives lots of tips.
A caller exercised a ton, and she peed black! The breakdown of muscle fibers leads to the breakdown of muscle fibers into the blood stream. Now she's super scared to work out. Jillian said it's rare. There's zero regulation with Crossfit. It's metabolic resistance training. Jillian is going to send this girl Body Revolution.